9.12.2010

Ellie loves puppy sitters

Meagan had to babysit some friends this weekend and I had a puppy meeting to go to on Saturday (9/11). So Meagan asked Bob and Sue if they would mind watching me from Thursday evening, take me to our puppy meeting on Saturday and then Meagan would pick me upon Sunday. Bob and Sue excitedly said yes!

  I had so much fun. Bob and Sue kept me busy.
^My favorite bone at their house... chicken flavored!^
^Watching Sue mow... Bob hurt his foot, so Sue was mowing :)^
^Posing pretty^
^At Wal-Mart^
^Getting some good stuff... I didn't get any though :)^
^On our way to Southeastern Guide Dogs Discovery Center!^

^KIDS!!! My favorite!!!! Everyone said "Ellie is so soft":) ^
^And MORE kids!!!^
^Meagan likes my look of adoration towards Sue :)^
^AND EVEN MORE KIDS!!!^
^Hmm.....baby smells good? :)^
^Belly rubs...can't go wrong!^
^Gorgeous^




Meagan called Saturday evening saying that she would like to pick me up on Sunday afternoon. 
I had so much fun with Bob and Sue, I didn't want to leave! Bob and Sue didn't want me to 
leave either, so I easily talked Bob and Sue into taking this picture...
 
And sending this email...
-----
"Sorry, to be the one to break the bad news...but Ellie has run 
away from home. 
When she heard she had to go back tomorrow afternoon...it was
all she could take. I guess she got a taste of the good life today
in Sarasota and decided to make a run for it.
She was last seen wearing a Ben & Jerry's T-shirt and

dark glasses. We've notified the authorities and are heading for 
the bus station and the airport to look for her. One of the 
neighbors said that she thought Ellie mentioned going to 
Labrador...where they treat dogs like royalty or to the Golden 
State of California (which was named in honor of Golden Retrievers).
We'll keep you posted as the search continues.......
Bob and Sue"
-----

Meagan didn't believe us! (BUMMER!) She accused them 

as wanna-be dog nappers!!

So we went with the dognappers idea....and sent this email....

-----

"We just received a phone call from the dognappers. They said 
that they are willing to bring Ellie back since she is such a sweet 
dog but only if you promise to give her a Frosty Paws every 
other day for the next two weeks, buy her a new Kong Wubba,
and a chicken flavored Nylabone.
Bob and Sue"
-----

Meagan came and got me on Sunday afternoon, just as she said :) 

I was so happy to see her! Meagan's dad got a video, and I wish
I could show you...but Meagan's computer won't let me put it on 
my blog!! UGG!

Meagan got a picture with Bob, Sue and me. I really miss them 

now. I went home and took a very long, very hard nap! After 
all the shopping, going out to dinner, puppy meetings, kids, 
walking 2 miles every morning with Sue, I was ready for a good 
long nap!
 














































Thank you Bob and Sue for taking such good care of me!
I had so much fun! See you at our next meeting!

           Love,
                Ellie May





2 comments:

  1. Ellie,

    It was great to finally meet you in person at the Discovery Center on Saturday after following your blog! Pop over to Southeastern Guide Dogs' Facebook page to check out some more pictures from the meeting & puppy hugging session.

    :-)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?