6.21.2010

This weekend....

We had a special weekend....Father's day and Diona's Birthday on the same day!!!

Saturday, Meagan, her mom-Diona, brother-Collin , sister-Kaitlyn and I all went shopping for Father's day.
We went to Walmart and Bealls. While they were at Bealls picking out a shirt for their dad, I saw myself...except I was many...
Then later that day, Meagan, her dad- Todd, Collin, Kaitlyn and I all went shopping for Diona's birthday! We went to Bealls, Walmart and the Hallmark store.

At Hallmark, I saw me, plus others!!!

We had a great time shopping and hanging out over the weekend. I got a bath, played in the yard with Sadie, took some awesome naps, got my nails and paws trimmed, had some cuddle time with Kaitlyn, and am looking forward to a super fun week!
Meagan has a dentist appointment tomorrow, she said I might be able to go! The dentist loves me so I don't think it will be a problem!! :)

Love,
Ellie May

1 comment:

What do you think?